Share a Link to this Message
The link has been copied to your clipboard; paste it anywhere you would like to share it.Close
Pastor Peter Mason - September 10, 2017
Radical Transformation Acts 9:1-19
1. Paul—formerly, Saul—is a persecutor of Jesus’ followers (9:1-2)
• Who is least likely to become a follower of Jesus?
2. Jesus meets Paul on the road and transforms him (9:3-9)
• How does Jesus change us when we meet him?
3. Paul is calledto share the Gospelempowered by the Holy Spirit (9:10-19)
• How are we sharing the Gospelwith the Holy Spirit’s power?
4. Paul proclaims Jesusto be the Son of God and the Christ (9:20-22)
• How do we prove Jesus’ identity to others?
5. Paul was connected to the church and the church was built up (9:23-31)
• How are we bringing people into encouraging relationships?