The Good News
What We Believe
Jesus is the head of our church, and His Word is the standard for how we live — as individuals and as God’s family — for the glory of God. Below are brief statements for each of the essential Christian beliefs that we hold as a church and that are foundational to following Jesus in loving, faith-filled obedience.
We are a loving congregation of believers in the greater capital region, NY. We are committed to sharing the good news locally, regionally and globally. We seek to make disciples who grow in their relationship with God, are transformed to be more like Christ, and display his character by proclaiming the Good News.
Click the button below to meet our team!
At Faith You Will Find
- A friendly inviting atmosphere with genuine people
- Worship services that are one hour in length
- Bible-based practical messages which are relevant to your life
- Teaching from Senior Pastor John Kimber or one of our other pastoral staff
- Worship singing led by Paul Taddeo with a contemporary feel while remembering old favorites
- Interactive Bible teaching for children and students
For You And Your Family
Adults: We have small groups and prayer groups for Adults.
Children: Children from birth through 5th grade will enjoy FaithKids, our fun and safe children’s ministry program. Elementary aged children (K-5th grades) meet in the gym for FaithKids, our program for children up through 5th grade. Nursery is available during each service for children from birth to Pre-K.
Youth: Students in 6th to 12th grades meet for life application Bible study, games, snacks, and a time of connection with friends.
“Faith Baptist Church exists to glorify God, equip believers, and reach the lost for Christ as we: Kneel before God, Stand for Truth, and Walk with Others.”