Share a Link to this Message
The link has been copied to your clipboard; paste it anywhere you would like to share it.Close
Pastor Peter Mason - November 11, 2018
Gratefulness for One Another
Gratefulness for One Another 2 Corinthians 8:16-24
The Apostle Paul expressed gratitude for his fellow laborers in the Gospel.
Appreciation for One Another (vv. 16-17)
• For their heart to care for the needs of others
• For their initiative in serving others
• For their proclaiming of the Gospel
Appointed by One Another (vv. 18-19)
• Leaders are sent out by the apostle Paul.
• Leaders are appointed by the congregation.
Accountability to One Another (vv. 20-21)
• Reporting to the churches
• Multiple leaders administering the “act of grace”
• Accountability to the Lord and to people
Advancing Ministry with One Another (vv. 22-24)
• Ministers are tested and approved
• Mission is a team effort
• Multiply ministry through others
• Meeting the needs of others in love
Application to One Another
Twice a year the members of our church gather to remember “acts of grace”
this past year: serving, giving and sharing the Gospel.
On Wednesday, November 14th, we invite the congregation to express your
thankfulness to God for what He has done.
From Series: "Overflowing in Thanksgiving to God"
Overflowing in Thanksgiving to God