2020 FaithKids Camp Scholarship
The FaithKids Camp Scholarship exists to help provide incentive for kids to grow in Christ by establishing godly habits.
To that end, we’re offering $150 towards a Christian Camp for students who regularly attend Faith Baptist Church (K-12) and complete the scholarship requirements.
To be eligible for the scholarship, please complete our Scholarship Covenant by February 9, 2020.
- Activities Sheet (rules) for K-1st grade
- Activities Sheet (rules) for 2nd-6th grades
- Activities Sheet (rules) for 7th-12th grades
- Verse Sheet (Kindergarten)
- Verse Sheet (1st Grade)
- Verse Sheet (2nd Grade)
- Verse Sheet (3rd Grade)
- Verse Sheet (4th Grade)
- Verse Sheet (5th Grade)
- Verse Sheet (6th Grade)
- Verse sheet for 7-12th grade to come
- Sermon Notes Sheet (grades 7-12)
- Sermon Notes Sheet (grades 2-6)
- Devotional Form
- Attendance Form and Memory Verse Form
(as each of these is a half-sheet, this is both together on one sheet, just use whichever half you need)
- Service Form
- Interview/Evangelism Form (use this form if you brought a friend to church)
Questions about the Camp Scholarship program? Send us an email, and we’ll get back to you in shortly.
The Camp Scholarship Program runs from Feb. 2 through April 26.
All work is due by April 26. Parents, please fill out a Payment Form when your child has completed the work. Checks will be mailed at the beginning of May or upon receipt of the Payment Form if the form is submitted later than that. There is no official deadline for submission of the Payment Form.